Know Before You Go:
We look forward to welcoming you to LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. Our Know Before You Go page has all of the latest on what to expect from your upcoming trip to the Resort.
From 10th December 2021 in line with the latest Government guidance, all guests over the age of 11 years old* will be required to wear a face mask in order to access any of our indoor spaces, retail spaces and indoor rides. All guests* will therefore need to bring a suitable mask with them when they visit our attraction and intend to visit. *
*Exemptions apply for those over 11 years old.
Guests who simply do not wish to wear a mask in indoor spaces will be refused entry. Guests who are exempt from wearing a face mask are welcome to collect a face mask exemption wristband from Guest Services, the Ride Access Pass Hub, in The Beginning or The Sensory Space in Heartlake City. Face mask exemption wristbands make communicating face mask exemption at each attraction much quicker and easier.
We would like to reassure you that we are continuing to take the necessary measures to provide a safe and hygienic environment. The health and safety of our guests and staff is our absolute priority. We have implemented an extensive range of safety measures, designed to ensure a happy, safe and healthy experience for all our guests and staff. These may include:
- Lower capacity at the Resort.
- Pre-booking your tickets online in advance remains essential.
- Face coverings are compulsory in any of our indoor spaces, retail spaces and indoor rides for guests age 11 and over, unless exempt under government guidelines.
- You may continue to see Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and clothing for some of our staff. Our teams are encouraged to maintain high levels of hygiene and they may wish to continue wearing a face covering whilst working.
- Continuation of enhanced cleaning, hygiene stations and hand sanitiser for guests at key locations
- We advise all guests to take a Lateral Flow Test before travelling to the Resort.
- You may still see increased ventilation and suggested spatial separation markings and other similar operating adjustments around the Resort.
The LEGOLAND Resort Hotel & LEGOLAND Castle Hotel are cashless hotels. Therefore any payments being made at our Resorts Hotels will need to via room charge, Apple pay, Android pay, Contactless or major Debit/Credit cards. The theme park and shops are also cashless.
Download your E-vouchers:
- You will receive your E-vouchers including; hotel check-in voucher, E-tickets for the Theme Park (if you have Theme Park tickets included in your short break) and any additional upgrades you have selected, 7 days before your check-in date. We will send you a new confirmation email when they are ready.
You won't need to bring any paperwork along with you to check-in - you can simply show your confirmation on your mobile phone.
Car Parking and Directions:
- To find out about car parking at Legoland Resort and for directions to the Resort, please visit our Directions and Car Parking information.
Download The LEGOLAND Resort App:
- Download the LEGOLAND® app today and try a first of its kind augmented reality experience, giving you the chance to learn and explore all about the world of LEGO MYTHICA.
- You’ll be able to build more into your day with our FREE app including our interactive map, live queue times and hotel information. Download the app here.
Manage Your Booking Online:
- You can add Theme Park tickets to your break and get ready to experience over 55 rides and attractions, there's something for the whole family! You can add on a variety of extras by visiting 'Manage My Booking'
Resort Hotels guests:
- Staying at one of our Resort Hotels? Please visit our Resort Hotels Pre-Arrival Checklist page here.