- You will receive a booking confirmation shortly after making payment for your short break. This will arrive within one hour at the e-mail address given at the time of booking. If you believe an error has been made when filling in your email address please contact our Guest Experience Team with details of your booking in order that we can assist you.
- You will receive your E-tickets including; tickets for the Theme Park (if you have Theme Park tickets included in your short break) and any additional upgrades you have selected, 7 days before your check-in date. We will send you a new confirmation email when they are ready to download.
- If you are booking and staying within the next 7 days, you will receive your E-vouchers within a few hours of making your booking.
I haven't received my E-tickets, what do I need to do?
- If you have not received your E-tickets 7 days before your check-in date, rest assured that our Resort team will be aware and working to send these to you as soon as possible, on occasions, this may be the day before your check-in date.
- We recommend that you check your junk or spam folders just in case they have filtered to these inboxes. You can also visit ‘Manage My Booking’ and see if your e-tickets are ready to download. In the unlikely event, you do not receive these before your arrival date, our Resort team will assist you.
- If you have tickets for the Theme Park and staying at a nearby partner hotel, please visit our Guest Services on arrival providing your booking reference number and our team will issue your tickets. If you’re staying at one of our Resort Hotels, please speak to reception on arrival who will be able to assist you.
- You won't need to bring any paperwork along with you to check in. We will email you a few days before your arrival date to check in online.
- If you have Theme Park tickets included in your package, these can be scanned from a mobile device. We ask all our guests to download their E-tickets before arriving at our Resorts to ensure a swift entrance.
- For more information about arriving at the Resort, please visit our’ Checklist before you arrive’ information.