For the latest information relating to our Resort and Hotel please visit our Coronavirus information page.
I have received a voucher and would like to know how to redeem it.
- To redeem your voucher online, click ‘Pay With Voucher’ on the payment page when making a new booking on Legoland Holidays
- Your voucher can be used as part payment towards any break, accommodation and room type, subject to availability. If your new booking is more expensive than your voucher value you will need to pay any additional costs in full at time of booking.
- Once you’ve made a booking, any remaining balance will stay on your voucher for you to redeem on a future booking.
How long is my voucher valid for?
- Vouchers issued before 16th March 2021 can be redeemed online for stays up to and including 30th June 2022, your voucher must be redeemed by 30th June 2021.
- Vouchers issued on or after 16th March 2021 can be redeemed online for stays up to and including 30th June 2022, your voucher must be redeemed by 31st December 2021.
I wish to discuss my booking with a member of your Guest Experience Team.
- If your booking has been affected by the recent Government Guidelines, you can visit our FAQs by visiting our Coronavirus information page for all the latest information.
- If you would like to speak to a member of the Guest Experience Team, please fill out our contact us form and a member of our team will contact you. Our team is receiving a high number of calls and emails at the moment, resulting in longer wait times. Therefore, if you need to contact us we kindly ask you to fill out the form above.