There are lots of great dining options at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotels!
- Why not take the kids to the Bricks Family Restaurant and relax as your children enjoy a bit of organised LEGO chaos with colourful characters, great family food and staff who fully understand high spirits.
- For more information, menu's and to book a reservation please visit our Bricks Restaurant information page.
- At the Tournament Tavern, the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel’s gourmet a la carte restaurant, there is a feast fit for a king waiting for the whole family!
- For more information, menu's and to book a reservation please visit our Tournament Tavern Restaurant information page.
- The Skyline Bar sits opposite Bricks Family Restaurant and offers refreshments and more in our stylish bar. Take a seat and relax whilst your little ones soak up the evening entertainment.
- For more information and menu's please visit our Skyline Bar information page.
Booking A Table:
If you're staying at either the LEGOLAND Windsor Hotel or Castle Hotel your breakfast is included and you can reserve a timeslot up to 30 days prior to arrival. We will email you a reminder nearer the time of your visit, and please do book in the same surname as your bedroom reservation.
- Dinner is not included in our packages unless stated. If you're looking to dine with us in the evening we strongly recommend pre-booking a timeslot for dinner in one of our hotel restaurants as they are popular.
- Breakfast is served from 7:00 am – 10:30 am, while dinner sittings are available 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm.
At breakfast, we will continue to offer a variety of delicious hot and cold breakfast items and guests will be invited to the served buffet table-by-table to select their food. Tea and coffee will be served at the table and we will be providing more individually wrapped items than previously, including cereals and juice cartons.