Dining at our Resort restaurants is an unmissable experience! To help make your stay as fantastic as possible, please book your tables for Breakfast and Dinner in advance to guarantee availability.
Before You Book:
- To help us keep everyone safe during your stay, we're asking all guests to pre-book their restaurant reservations. We politely ask that you book breakfast in the hotel that you are staying in (for example, if you are staying at LEGOLAND Resort Hotel, please book your breakfast at Bricks Restaurant).
- Breakfast is served from 7:00 am – 10:30 am at Tournament Tavern (and until 10:00am in Bricks Restaurant).
- Dinner is not included in our packages unless stated. If you're looking to dine with us in the evening we strongly recommend pre-booking a time slot for dinner in one of our hotel restaurants.
We invite our guests to dine at any restaurant of their choosing for dinner when staying at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel or LEGOLAND Castle Hotel.
- Dinner sittings are available in Bricks and Tournament Tavern from 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
The menu has been created with children firmly in mind so there’s a delicious selection of fresh family favourites.
We are unable to add dinner to your pre-paid package, however you can reserve a table from 30 days prior to your check-in date and pay for this on the day at the restaurant.
- For more information and menus, please visit our Bricks Restaurant page.
At the Tournament Tavern, the LEGOLAND Castle Hotel’s gourmet a la carte restaurant, there is a feast fit for a king waiting for the whole family!
- We are unable to add dinner to your pre-paid package, however you can reserve a table from 30 days prior to your check-in date and pay for this on the day at the restaurant.
- For more information and menus, please visit our Tournament Tavern page.
The Skyline Bar sits opposite Bricks Family Restaurant and offers refreshments and more in our stylish bar. Take a seat and relax whilst your little ones soak up the evening entertainment.
For more information and menus please visit our Skyline Bar information page.
Booking Your Table
You can book your table 30 days prior to your check-in date. You can make a reservation, see restaurant information and view current menus by visiting the Bricks Restaurant or Tournament Tavern Restaurant information pages.
You will also receive an email reminder nearer to your check-in date. You will be able to follow the links to book your table.
- Please be advised that our Resort Hotels and Holidays teams have access to the same restaurant booking system that our guests use at home and the availability is the same.
Nearby partner hotels guests
- For guests staying in nearby partner hotels, it may be necessary to make table reservations for meals in your hotel. The contact information for your hotel can be found by logging into Manage My Booking.
If you have any allergies or dietary requirements, we strongly recommend speaking to the restaurant before arrival. For more information on how we cater for guests with special dietary requirements at Legoland, please visit our Dietary Requirements information page.