Already booked your awesome break? We have everything you need to know before you arrive:
- What happens when I arrive at the Resort?
- Pre-booking our Restaurants for breakfast & dinner
- Hotel Entertainment Information
- I'm staying at a nearby hotel with LEGOLAND Holidays
- I'm staying onsite at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
What health & safety measures to expect on your Short Break.
Getting in touch with us.
- You can contact our email team, by filling out our Contact Us Form and a member of our Team will be in touch. We are currently receiving high email volumes, therefore, if your enquiry is urgent or your check-in date is within seven days, we ask you to contact our Guest Experience Team via telephone.
- If you would prefer to speak to one of our Guest Experience Team a local rate number can be found at the bottom of your confirmation.
I have an overnight stay and from a 'Very High Alert' area.
- If you live in an area that’s been designated "very high risk", or you're from Wales or Scotland, you are advised to avoid non-essential travel.
- If you wish to discuss your booking, we ask you to contact our Guest Experience Team via telephone (a local rate number can be found at the bottom of your confirmation) Please note we are prioritising guests who are due to stay within the next 7 days. If you’re staying outside of the next 7 days we kindly ask you to contact us nearer time.
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Sunday: 9am- 5pm
- Our Shortbreaks Guest Experience Team cannot help with questions or bookings relating to day only tickets.
- Our email team are unable to provide quotes, check availability, cancel or amend bookings.