Already booked your awesome break?
Getting ready for your short break? we have a selection of our most frequently asked questions below.
- What happens when I arrive at the Resort?
- Pre-booking our Restaurants for breakfast & dinner
- I'm staying at a nearby hotel with LEGOLAND Holidays
- I'm staying onsite at LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
I would like to amend my Short Break booking.
- We understand that some of our guests would like to amend to an alternative date. Should you wish to make any changes to your short break, please contact our Guest Experience Team.
I would like to cancel my Short Break booking.
- We hope this doesn't happen, however, if you need to cancel your booking, this must be done through our Guest Experience Team as soon as possible. Please note: in the event of a cancellation, we will need to speak with the lead name on the booking.
- If you need to cancel due to living in an area with local travel restrictions or one of your household is displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. Please visit our cancellation information.
Getting in touch with us.
- You can contact our email team, by filling out our Contact Us Form and a member of our Team will be in touch. We are currently receiving high email volumes, therefore, if your enquiry is urgent or your check-in date is within seven days, we ask you to contact our Guest Experience Team via telephone.
- If you would prefer to speak to one of our Guest Experience Team a local rate number can be found at the bottom of your confirmation.
The Guest Experience Opening Hours:
- Monday - Friday: 9am- 9pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9am- 5.30pm