This October half term bring your little monsters to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for the most spook-tacular event of the year at Lord Vampyre’s Brick or Treat! Lord Vampyre is throwing the ultimate Halloween party with many fang-tastic activities – plus all of our rides, live shows and attractions, it’s an awesome day out for all the family.
Brick or Treat Dates:
- 15th October–1st November and 6th–8th November 2020.
Brick or Treat Package includes:
- A Resort or nearby hotel stay.
- 2nd Day FREE Theme Park tickets*
- A delicious breakfast in the morning.
Guests staying in Resort Accommodation receive:
- Overnight stay in a LEGO®-themed room.
- Use of LEGO pirate–themed indoor splash pool*
- FREE parking and WiFi.
- Evening entertainment.
Brick or Treat Entry Information:
- Guests will receive two days into the park when the park is open both days of their stay, please check opening times, before arriving at the Resort.
- Guest staying on the 1st November will receive one day into the Theme Park on the 1st November due to the Park being closed on the 2nd.
- Guest staying on the 8th November will receive one day into the Theme Park on the 8th November due to the Park being closed on the 9th.
Brick or Treat Event Information:
- The park will be bursting with fun Halloween activities for you to sink your teeth into, including NEW for 2020 The Haunted Lighthouse Halloween spectacular, a BRAND NEW show sure to thrill the whole family. PLUS, returning favourites include the Brick or Treat trail and our jaw–dropping Halloween photo opportunities.
- Don't miss our giant LEGO® pumpkin heads – plus all of our rides, live shows and attractions. It's a spellbinding day out for all the family!
- Halloween fancy dress is encouraged throughout our Brick or Treat event.
- LEGOLAND Annual Pass or Merlin Annual Pass Holders please check any restrictions before arriving at the Resort.