- For Legoland Resort Hotel and Legoland Castle Hotel guests, check-in is from 4pm and check-out is 10am.
- You will receive an email 3 days before your stay date inviting you to check-in online - should you not receive this, please check your junk mail and spam folders. If you check-in online, you will be contacted when your room is ready.
When arriving at the Resort, please park in the Resort Hotel car park on the right hand side and follow the signs for ‘Hotel Guests’. If you are arriving before check-in to use the Park, please leave your luggage in your car (removing any valuables and anything you might need while in the Park).
- If you are staying at one of our local nearby hotels please check your confirmation for check-in/out times.
- Should you be arriving by public transport, please speak to your hotel reception team regarding luggage storage.
Pre-Authorisation of Your Card:
- Please note that upon check-in to the Resort Hotels, you will be required to provide a credit/debit card for a pre-authorisation against your room.
- A set amount will be held (currently £30.00 per room per night), and if not used, will be released back into your account within 5-10 working days.
- If you are staying at one of our nearby hotels, a pre-authorisation may be requested by the hotel.