Our LEGOLAND® Santa Sleepover will include:
- A stay in a LEGO® themed family room.
- Delicious breakfast.
- Festive evening entertainment for the whole family.
- Splash and play in the indoor water play area and swimming pool.
- Access to LEGOLAND® at Christmas with LEGO® builds, rides and attractions.
- Personal Father Christmas meet and greet.
- LEGO® Christmas gift.
- 27th- 29th November 2020.
- 3rd - 6th Dec, 10th - 23rd December 2020.
LEGOLAND® at Christmas & Entry Dates:
This package includes tickets into LEGOLAND® at Christmas which includes a selected number of rides and attractions. 2 days for 1 entry to LEGOLAND® at Christmas is only available on selected dates.
2-day entry dates:
If you are checking in on the following dates you will receive 2 days into LEGOLAND® at Christmas:
- 28th November.
- 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th- 22nd December
- 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd December.
If you are checking in on the following dates you will receive 1-day entry into LEGOLAND® at Christmas:
- 27th November, 3rd & 10th December (Your ticket and visiting Santa will be valid on the following day only).
- 29th November, 6th & 23rd December (Your ticket and visiting Santa will be valid for your check-in date only)
Rides & attractions:
Our rides and attractions haven't been confirmed just yet, the information will be available on our websites soon.
Please note that all rides and attractions are subject to availability and will be subject to weather conditions. We highly recommend checking our opening times before arrival.
Meeting Father Christmas:
Personal meet and greet with Father Christmas must be booked in advance. You will be contacted prior to their stay to book a time slot.
- Time slots are strictly subject to availability between 11 am and 6.45 pm. If a time slot is not booked in advance, timeslots cannot be guaranteed on the day.
- One Father Christmas meet and greet is permitted per booking.
- Gifts from the Father Christmas experience are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Gifts are included for children between 2 - 15 years old.
- If a child under 2 is visiting Father Christmas, an additional charge of £5 will apply if they wish to receive a present from Father Christmas. When you arrive at the Resort, please visit The Beginning Guest Services prior to your timeslot to buy a special gift ticket which can then be redeemed for a gift at Father Christmas’ cabin.
- Please note that our Legoland Holidays Guest Experience team cannot book or check availability of Santa Grottos.
Entertainment & Swimming:
Enjoy a host of festive fun, including LEGO® building activities and more! Our entertainment is yet to be confirmed for Christmas, please check back nearer the time for more information.
Please note that guests are required to book a time slot for entry into the swimming pool before arrival, our swimming timeslots are valid for 60 minutes. To book please visit our Swimming Pool booking system if you need further information please visit our Swimming Pool information page.
Breakfast & Dinner:
Breakfast is included in your package, our Bricks & Tournament Tavern restaurants will be open. Booking a table is essential before arrival, please follow the links on your confirmation to book.
Dinner is not included in your package, however, our Bricks & Tournament Tavern restaurants will be open. We highly recommend booking a table before your arrival, this can be booked through your booking confirmation.
Merlin Holiday Club:
- If you're a Merlin Annual Pass Holder, please visit our Merlin Holiday Club page to book our Santa Sleepover Package.
- Please note that your Merlin Annual Pass will not include entry to the LEGOLAND® at Christmas event. Therefore if you're wishing to attend the event we strongly recommend purchasing tickets in advance.