Our LEGOLAND® Santa Sleepover will include:
- 1 night stay in a LEGO® themed family room.
- Delicious breakfast.
- Festive evening entertainment for the whole family.
- Splash and play in the indoor water play area and swimming pool.
- Access to LEGOLAND® at Christmas with LEGO® builds, rides and shows.
- Personal Father Christmas meet and greet.
- LEGO® Christmas gift.
- 29th - 30th November 2019.
- 5th - 7th, 12th - 14th, 19th - 23rd December 2019.
LEGOLAND® at Christmas & Entry Dates:
This package includes tickets into LEGOLAND® at Christmas which includes a selected number of rides and attractions. 2 days for 1 entry to LEGOLAND® at Christmas is only available on selected dates.
2-day entry dates:
If you are checking in on the following dates you will receive 2 days into LEGOLAND® at Christmas:
- 30th November.
- 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd December.
If you are checking in on the following dates you will receive 1-day entry into LEGOLAND® at Christmas:
- 29th November, 5th, 12th & 19th December, your ticket and visiting Santa will be valid on the following day.
Rides & attractions:
The following rides and attractions are scheduled to be available:
Brickmas Express, LEGO® Star Wars™ Display Model Making Studio, Apocalypseburg, Miniland, LEGO® Reef, LEGO® Games Zone, Castaway Camp, Coles Rock Climb, Kai’s Spinners, LEGOLAND® Express, LEGO® City Driving School, L-Drivers, Balloon School, Mia’s Riding Adventure, Laser Raiders, Scarab Bouncers, Thunder Blazer, Desert Chase, Aero Nomad, LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride, Destiny’s Bounty, Jolly Rocker, Dragon’s Apprentice, Knights’ Quest and Spinning Spider.
Please note that all rides and attractions are subject to availability and will be subject to weather conditions. We highly recommend checking our opening times before arrival.
Meeting Father Christmas:
Personal meet and greet with Father Christmas must be booked in advance. You will be contacted prior to their stay to book a time slot.
- Time slots are strictly subject to availability between 10.30 am and 7 pm. If a time slot is not booked in advance, timeslots cannot be guaranteed on the day.
- One Father Christmas meet and greet is permitted per booking.
- Gifts from the Father Christmas experience are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Gifts are included for children between 2 - 15 years old.
- If a child under 2 is visiting Father Christmas, an additional charge of £5 will apply if they wish to receive a present from Father Christmas. When you arrive at the Resort, please visit The Beginning Guest Services prior to your timeslot to buy a special gift ticket which can then be redeemed for a gift at Father Christmas’ cabin.
Entertainment & Swimming:
Enjoy a host of festive fun, including LEGO® building activities and more! Our entertainment is yet to be confirmed for Christmas, please check back nearer the time for more information.
We highly recommend pre-booking a swimming slot before your arrival, this can be booked through your booking confirmation.
Breakfast & Dinner:
Breakfast is included in your package, our Bricks & Tournament Tavern restaurants will be open. Booking a table is essential before arrival, please follow the links on your confirmation to book.
Dinner is not included in your package, however, our Bricks & Tournament Tavern restaurants will be open. We highly recommend booking a table before your arrival, this can be booked through your booking confirmation.