LEGOLAND® at Christmas includes:
- Overnight stay in a LEGO® themed room.
- 2- day Theme Park access*
- A delicious breakfast the following morning.
- Festive themed activities & evening entertainment.
- Free parking and WiFi.
27th December 2019 — 6th January 2020.
Theme Park information:
This package includes 2 days for 1 entry into LEGOLAND® Theme Park with selected rides & attractions. Our Theme Park opening times are 10am-4pm (subject to change, we highly recommend checking our opening times before arrival)
*If you are checking in on the 6th January 2020 you will receive a 1-day entry into LEGOLAND® at Christmas to be used on the 6th January 2020. The Theme Park is closed on the 7th of January. Please note our rides and attractions will be confirmed nearer the time and will be subject to weather conditions.
Car Parking information:
Please follow the signs to the hotel car park upon arrival. After you have parked your vehicle, please make your way to our reception, where you will be asked to complete the pre-arrival information.
Car parking is included throughout the duration of your stay and therefore you will not need to move your vehicle until you depart the Resort.
Entertainment & Swimming:
Enjoy a host of festive fun, our entertainment is yet to be confirmed for our LEGOLAND® at Christmas package, please check back nearer the time for more information.
Access to LEGO pirate-themed water play area and swimming pool is included. Please note that guests are required to book a time slot for entry into the swimming pool before arrival, our swimming timeslots are valid for 60 minutes. To book please visit our Swimming Pool booking system.
For more information relating to our leisure facilities including our adult to child ratios please visit our swimming information page.
Breakfast & Dinner:
Breakfast will be served in The Tournament Tavern or BRICKS Family Restaurant, depending on which hotel you're staying in. Our breakfast sittings are 07.30am-8.45am and 9.15am-10.30am. Guests in either sitting can arrive throughout the allocated time, however, will need to be finished before the end of the sitting.
Dinner is not included in your package, however, our Bricks & Tournament Tavern restaurants will be open. We highly recommend booking a table before your arrival, this can be booked through your booking confirmation or on the below links.
Legoland® Resort Hotel - Bricks Family Restaurant
LEGOLAND® Castle hotel - Tournament Tavern Restaurant
Merlin Annual Pass Information:
Merlin Annual Pass or Merlin Monthly Membership does not give you access to the Christmas at LEGOLAND event. You can, however, purchase a discounted ticket by visiting our ticket information. These discounted tickets can only be used by Pass holders.
- Please note Father Christmas meet and greets are not available between the 27th December 2019- 6th January 2020. Father Christmas meet & greets are only available when booking our Santa Sleepover package.
- This package is not available on the 31st of December 2019, if you would like to stay on the 31st December please visit our New Year's Eve information.
- Please note the Theme Park is closed on the 7th of January 2020.
- Dinner is not included in our LEGOLAND® at Christmas package, therefore will be payable on arrival at your chosen restaurant.
- If a disabled guest requires a carer to attend our Christmas event, the carer will receive a free ticket on the door on the production of relevant documentation for the disabled guest such as a Blue Badge, DLA/DWP/PIP Letter or Doctor's Letter. Please contact our Guest Experience Team to make your booking and process the free carer Theme Park ticket.