Stay Dates: 19th, 20th, 25th, 26th October and 1st & 2nd November 2019.
- An overnight stay in Resort Accommodation or a nearby partner hotel.
- 2-day Park tickets*.
- A delicious breakfast in the morning.
- Access to the Fireworks display.
The Fireworks begins at 7 pm on 20th, 21st, 25th, 26th October and 1st & 2nd November 2019
- Please make sure that you arrive early as we expect the Theme Park to be busy and full of excitement. If you are looking for the perfect spot - the best locations to view are Miniland, Heartlake City Harbour, Fire Academy, and LEGO City.
Last entry into the Resort will be 6pm. For the safety of our guests access in and out of the Resort will be restricted during the fireworks display from 6.15pm until 7.30pm.
Theme Park Information:
- *2-day Theme Park entry is valid when staying on the 20th, 21st, 25th, 26th October and 1st of November.
- Guests staying on the 2nd November 2019 will receive a 1-day theme park entry valid on the 2nd November 2019, the Theme Park is closed on the 3rd November 2019.
- Theme Park tickets are only included when selecting ticket and hotel shortbreak and not included in our bed and breakfast packages.
- The Theme Park is open until 8 pm. Selected rides and attractions will close and re-open prior and post the fireworks show. Make sure to pick up an Event Guide or speak to a member of the team on the day if you have any questions.
LEGOLAND Annual & Merlin Annual Pass Information*:
- If you're a Merlin Annual Pass Holder or a LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holder and staying at either the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort or theLEGOLAND® Castle Hotel, the fireworks will automatically be included in your stay, you do not need to pre-book to secure your firework entry.
- If you're a LEGOLAND Annual Pass holder staying at a nearby hotel you will need to purchase a firework ticket for £5 per person, per day, we strongly recommend booking this in advance by visiting our ticket information.
- If you're a Standard or Premium Merlin Annual Pass Holder staying at a nearby hotel, you can enter subject to capacity or alternatively can purchase a ticket to guarantee entry by visiting our ticket information.
- If you are a VIP Merlin Annual Pass Holder, this is included with your passes. You will need to let us know you are coming via the ‘tell us you are coming form’ on the Merlin Annual Pass website.
- LEGOLAND Off-Peak Saver Passholders will not be eligible for discounted entry.
- This event is extremely popular and we strongly advise Merlin Passholders to pre-book tickets to guarantee entry. Our Theme Park capacity is restricted on Fireworks event days. Please bring your pre-purchased ticket with you on the date booked to guarantee entry to our Fireworks event. In addition to this ticket, you must present your valid Merlin Annual Pass.
- Fireworks are only included when purchasing a shortbreak + tickets, if you're a Merlin Annual Pass holder please refer to the section above.
- For more information on our Firework Event including terms and conditions and to book, please visit our firework page.