Join us at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Hotel and LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel between 14th — 23rd February 2020 for Brick Week during February Half Term!
Our LEGOLAND® Junior Builder Week will include:
- An overnight stay in an awesome LEGO® themed family room.
- 2-day Park entry to selected rides*
- FREE LEGO gift for each child**
- LEGOLAND® character meets and greets.
- Evening entertainment.
- A delicious buffet breakfast.
- Splash and play in the LEGO pirate-themed pool.
- Themed extras and activities.
Theme Park Entry & Information*:
This package includes tickets into LEGOLAND® Theme Park which includes a selected number of rides and attractions including LEGOLAND Express, Haunted House Monster Party, LEGO City Driving Schools, L-Drivers, Balloon School, Fire Academy, Mia's Riding Adventure, Laser Raiders, Scarab Bouncers, Thunder Blazer, Desert Chase, Aero Nomad, The Hill Train, Jolly Rocker, Dragon's Apprentice, The Dragon, and Spinning Spider. (rides and attractions are subject to change)
We strongly recommend checking our Theme Park opening times and dates before arrival.
Guests staying on the 14th February will receive 1-day entry valid on the 15th February due to the Theme Park being closed on the 14th February.
Guests staying on the 23rd February will receive 1-day entry valid on the 23rd February due to the Theme Park being closed on the 24th February.
Brick Week will include activities in the Resort Hotel and the Theme Park including Park Scavenger Hunt, Free Build, Brick Build Challenge and Mosaic Activity. Activities will only run on dates where the Park is open, please see our Resort team on arrival for times.” “Character Meet & Greet will be available including ; Gold Brick, Emmet, Lord Vampyre and Monster Rocker. Please see our Resort team on arrival for times
Character Meet & Greet will be available including; Gold Brick, Emmet, Lord Vampyre and Monster Rocker. Please see our Resort team on arrival for times.
Swimming Pool Information:
- We highly recommend pre-booking a swimming slot before your arrival, for further information and to book please visit our swimming information.
- Breakfast is included in your package, our Bricks and Tournament Tavern restaurants will be open. Booking a table is essential before arrival, please follow the links on your confirmation to book.
- Dinner is not included in your package, however, our Bricks and Tournament Tavern restaurants will be open. We highly recommend booking a table before your arrival, this can be booked through your booking confirmation.
Merlin Annual Pass Information:
- To book using a Merlin Annual Pass, please visit our Merlin Holiday Club page. Please note that Merlin Annual Pass have to purchase a ticket in advance of the event.
- Merlin Annual Pass can purchase a discounted ticket by visiting our ticket information. These discounted tickets can only be used by Pass holders.
- This is a special ticketed event, only selected rides and attractions will be available during these dates. Please check legoland.co.uk for full-ride listings. Some rides, attractions and shows will be closed, including DUPLO Valley, Atlantis Submarine Voyage and all other water rides.
- **Please be advised the LEGO® gift is recommended for children aged 5+.
- For full information, terms and conditions or to book please visit our Brick Week page.