Will the Hotel swimming pool be open?
- The LEGOLAND Resort Hotel pool is now open for hotel guests. In line with current Government guidance, face masks/coverings are required in the public areas leading to the pool reception and into the changing room.
Booking a swimming timeslot:
- You can pre-book your slot from 4 weeks before you arrive by visiting our Swimming Pool booking system. Please do book in the same surname as your bedroom reservation.
- Please be aware due to social distancing our swimming timeslots are subject to availability and may be limited.
- Please note: our Hotel Reception & Guest Experience Team have the same availability as shown online so please follow the link above this will be the quickest way to book your timeslots. If you're having trouble booking your timeslot you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our team are experiencing a high volume of calls and emails and are working hard to respond to everyone as quickly as possible – thank you for your patience.
Our Swimming Pool Ratios:
We do ask that children under the age of 12 are joined in the water by a supervising adult (16+) at all times and that families adhere to the adult to child ratios.*
The adult to child ratios for pool usage is below:
- 0 to 3 years old — 1 child to 1 adult.
- 4 to 7 years old — 2 children to 1 adult.
- 8 to 11 years old — 3 children to 1 adult.
- 12+ no adult required.
(If your children fall into multiple age brackets the youngest age bracket applies.)
If you are staying in our LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel the swimming pool is located in the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel.
Our swimming pool is only available for LEGOLAND® hotel guests only.
Please note that guests are required to book a time slot for entry into the swimming pool before arrival, our swimming timeslots are valid for 60 minutes.