Will the Hotel swimming pool be open?
- The LEGOLAND Resort Hotel pool is now open for hotel guests. In line with current Government guidance, face masks/coverings are required in the public areas leading to the pool reception and into the changing room.
- We strongly advise guests to book a time slot for swimming in advance of their visit. To book please visit our Swimming Pool booking system.
Will the Hotel gym be open?
- The Hotel gym remains closed. We are very sorry for any disappointment and thank you for your understanding.
Our Swimming Pool Ratios:
We do ask that children under the age of 12 are joined in the water by a supervising adult (16+) at all times and that families adhere to the adult to child ratios.*
The adult to child ratios for pool usage is below:
- 0 to 3 years old — 1 child to 1 adult.
- 4 to 7 years old — 2 children to 1 adult.
- 8 to 11 years old — 3 children to 1 adult.
- 12+ no adult required.
(If your children fall into multiple age brackets the youngest age bracket applies.)
There's lots of fun to be had in our pirate-themed splash pool area but we do ask that families adhere to the adult to child ratios listed above.
If you are staying in our LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel the swimming pool is located in the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel.
Our swimming pool is only available for LEGOLAND®hotel guests only.
Swimwear must be worn to enter the Water Play Area. A dry viewing area is not available, however changing facilities are situated next to the play area.
- Towels are available at our leisure reception.
Please note that guests are required to book a time slot for entry into the swimming pool before arrival, our swimming timeslots are valid for 60 minutes. To book please visit our Swimming Pool booking system.