Car parking is free of charge for guests who are:
- Staying at the LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel.
- Staying at the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel.
- LEGOLAND® Annual Pass, LEGOLAND® VIP Annual Pass & Premium Annual Pass.
If you're staying at one of our nearby partner hotels or visiting for the day, standard parking at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort is charged at £6 per car, per day.
Providing a safe and secure environment is a top priority for LEGOLAND Windsor. Before entering the Park please make sure you have removed all valuable items (mobile phones, satellite navigation systems etc) from your vehicle.
A disabled parking area, closer to the entrance, is also available at the standard parking charge.
Parking is free for LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel and LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel guests. Please follow the signs to the hotel car park upon arrival. After you have parked your vehicle, please follow signs to reception.
- If you are using a Sat Nav system to get to the Resort, please follow the local brown tourist information signs directing you to LEGOLAND as some Sat Nav systems may incorrectly direct you into a residential street. Please use address; Winkfield Road, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 4AY.
- There is priority parking for those who wish to park closer to the entrance at a cost of £12 per car. (Subject to change) To book priority parking please click here.
Car parking can be added onto your booking at our extras page, alternatively, you can add this on by visiting "My Booking" and going to the extras page.